My name is Stephanie, and I originally hail from Memphis, Tennessee. When I was eighteen, I moved to Chicago to study fine art and learn what negative temperatures felt like. After finishing my degree in the much-warmer Knoxville, I moved to Florida where I gained invaluable experience working for advertising agencies. I’ve had the pleasure of working with a variety of clients and industries, including art museums, tourism councils, restaurants, hotels, hospitals, food packaging, residential real estate, presentations for national conferences, salons, non-profits, and festivals.
I became a graphic designer because I am interested in many aspects of communication. Whether it’s painting, writing, creating videos, or creating autobiographical comics of mortifying daily stories, creating is my favorite thing to do. Graphic Design became such a wonderful profession because it encapsulates all of my strengths and interests. And there is nothing more satisfying to me than partnering with people who are also passionate about their business.
I currently live in Portland, Oregon helping clients with branding projects, logos and identity, print design, web design and development, video production, animation, illustration, presentations, and copywriting.
- Station Four – Creative Director
- Wingard Creative – Art Director
- HDco – Designer
- AIGA Jacksonville – Membership Director
- Pecha Kucha Night – Lead Coordinator
- Combustion Design & Advertising – Design Intern
- Robin Easter Design – Design Intern
- University of Tennessee – Bachelor of Fine Arts
- The School of the Art Institute of Chicago – Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Brand Strategy
- Logos + Identity Design
- Print and Editorial Design
- Presentations (advanced Power Point)
- Web (HTML and WordPress customization)
- Animation (After Effects)
- Illustration (Traditional and Vector)
- Film production + editing
- Copywriting (Marketing, Sales, Web)